Where did summer go? It was barely May and I was thinking about the hot summer days yet to come. Now I can already smell the crisp fall air along with all the fall attires crawling in the store windows.
These past several months have been a roller coaster; both personally and at work. However, I am trying to stay positive and do the best I can all around. 😊
August will be yet another busy month. School starts for many districts, however, we go back the first week of September. I am on the board at Arya’s preschool so I will be attending meetings, Meet & Greets, and Orientation this month.
Along with that, here are some of my August monthly goals.
August Monthly Goals 2019
1. Follow my shopping detox challenge.
2. Get new pairs of glasses – my current reading glasses have scratches and though my prescription hasn’t changed, I would like to get new glasses made.
3. Get some blood work done – I have been meaning to see my PCP and get some blood work done. I do not have diabetes or anything, but I gained weight when I had my IUD on, and I would like to make sure all my panels are still within normal range.
4. Try a bright colored lipstick before summer ends – I hardly wear bright lipsticks because I am brown and normally prefer nudes or lighter shades. So, before the bright sunny days are over, I would like to try a bright shade just for fun 😉
5. Have a picnic with my girls – with the temperature levels in the 100s, we have not been able to enjoy more outdoor time as we would like. But one of my goals this month is to head to the arboretum with blankets and have an outdoor picnic with the girls. I know they would go nuts about it!!
What are some of your end-of-summer monthly goals?