My favorite season, Fall, is finally here!
I know it sounds like a cliché, but I actually look forward to September as soon as the year starts. Firstly, it’s birthday month for hubby and I, and secondly, fall begins in September.
There is something magical about this season; it could be the colors, the smell, the weather, or all of the above.
I live in California, so we get to experience a lovely fall season, and I try to enjoy every bit of it.
Without further ado, here is a list of things I absolutely love about fall. Enjoy!
19 Things I Love About Fall
1. Pumpkin spice everything – from latte to pie, I love it all.
2. Cooler weather (I hate the summer heat).
3. Corn mazes.
4. The changing colors – I love going to the UC Davis Arboretum to see the beautiful colors.
5. Season premier of my favorite TV shows – yes!!
6. Boots – I can’t wait to wear boots – knee high, small, cozy, leather; love ‘em all!
7. Fall decorations – from door mats to candles, to wreaths, to pumpkins, I love decorating the house and outdoors.
8. Warm sweaters and scarves.
9. Harvest festival or farmer’s market – if I could get to either one, I am happy!
11. Watch Halloween movies – my favorite is Hocus Pocus!
12. Take walks through rustling leaves, picking up a few, and enjoying the breeze.
13. Smell apple, pumpkin, and other flavored candles in the stores.
14. Buy snuggly and soft blankets that are always on sale (Despite having a gajilion already!).
15. Bake pumpkin banana nut bread (soo good!!).
16. I don’t like apple cider, but I do love drinking hot dark chocolate.
17. Buy sunflowers for the dining room table.
18. Read while snuggled in a blanket in bed or couch.
19. Get freshly baked bread or cake at the farmer’s market.
Do you like Fall? What are some of your favorites?