Happy March guys! Can you believe how fast this year is flying by? Along with Spring and the day light savings, March is a very emotional month for me personally. This March will mark 3 years since I lost my best friend and role model – my father. He was an amazing man who constantly had my back. Losing him has been the most difficult adjustment of my life, which is also a work-in-progress. My husband and I also lost a baby to miscarriage 2 weeks after my father passed. It was a very tough time for our family, however, with time and support from each other, we are making the most of what life has to offer.
So here we are, March 2020. As the girls sleep peacefully, I am sitting in the living room with a Christmas movie playing in the background (A Christmas for the Books) and trying to pencil in some March monthly goals for myself.
MARCH MONTHLY GOALS
1. Read 2 books.
2. Blog once a week – I already have it planned out in my editorial calendar, and have a few drafts going on Evernote as well.
3. Get Arya’s kindergarten admission finalized.
4. Finish both my classes – I am taking a Project Management and Intro Computer Science course to build on some job skills.
5. Start drinking green smoothie for breakfast on vegetarian days.
6. Self-care – get my hair done and get a new hair curling iron also. I am happily taking recommendations in the comments below 😊
Share some of your March monthly goals in the comments below.