Sometimes we read something many times, or just know it like the back of our hand, but we never really pay attention to them unless we actually WANT to. Whenever I feel down or need a little inspiration, I browse through quotes online and find some that wipe my bad mood clean. Here are some of my favorite uplifting quotes that I have leaned on in the past for comfort, support, and inspiration. I hope you like them and use them to your advantage.
1. We must accept finite disappointment, but we must never lose finite hope. -MLK
2. Learn how to be happy with all you have while you pursue all you want. -Jim Rohn
3. Prosperity makes friends; adversity tries them. -Publilius Syrus
4. Next to trying and winning, the best thing is trying and failing. -L.M. Montgomery
5. Tough times never last, but tough people do. – Robert H Schuller
6. When everything seems against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind not with it. – Henry Ford.
7. Obstacle don’t have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don’t turn around and give up. Figure how to climb it, go through it, or work around it. – Michael Jordan.
8. In three words I can everything sum up everything I have learned about life. IT GOES ON. – Robert Frost.
9. You are today here your thought have brought you; you will be tomorrow where your thoughts take – James Allen
10. If things start happening, don’t worry, don’t stew, just go right along and you’ll start happening too. – Dr. Seuss.
11. It’s a bad day. Not a bad life.
12. You can’t pour from an empty cup. Take care of yourself first.
13. With a new day comes new strength and new thoughts. – Eleanor Roosevelt
14. It does not matter how slow you go; as long as you do not stop. – Confucious
15. Push yourself; because no one else is going to do it for you.
16. Sometimes later becomes never. Do it now.
17. It’s going to be hard, but hard does not mean impossible.
18. Live your beliefs and you can turn your world around. – Henry Thoreau
19. Perfection is not attainable. But if we chase perfection, we can catch excellence. – Vince Lombardi
20. If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door. -Milton Berle
21. The past is gone, the future is not here, now I am free of both. Right now I choose joy. Deepak Chopra
22. Promise me you’ll always remember: You’re braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. – A. A. Milne
23. Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover. – Mark Twain
24. Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s dream. – Steve Jobs
25. The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain. – Dolly Parton